URBN fitness Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the terms and conditions of use and any other documents we refer to in this policy or the terms and conditions) of use set out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
What information do we collect about you? We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login.
- any correspondence you send to us or when you email us.
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data).
- details of classes purchased on the site or on our client management software, MindbodyOnline Inc.
- reservations you make for tribe classes; and
- billing information stored with our client management software, MindbodyOnline Inc.
How will we use your information? We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you.
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services.
- to notify you about changes to our services.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree).
- to create reports to assist with future marketing.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for classes and to reserve your place on tribe classes when you have made a booking); and
* to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
- we may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or ip address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- we only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
- We may use “cookies” to collect the information referred to and track your use of our site. Cookies are small data files which gather information about your use of our site and help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, sms, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or sms with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or sms only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at: Attention Manager, Tribe Yoga Leith Walk, 35-36 Haddington Place, Edinburgh, EH7 4AG or by email on email@example.com.
Where do we transfer your information to?
- With the exception of our us based client management software, MindbodyOnline, will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Who do we share your information with?
- We may share your information with any companies that are currently or in the future responsible for the provision of classes under management or ownership of URBN Fitness Ltd.
- We may share your information with other organisations:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer).
- If we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also share your information with third parties who provide services to us.
- How do we keep your information secure?
- all your information is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible. Please also see our terms and conditions of use.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
- You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at: Attention Manager, Tribe Yoga Leith Walk, 35-36 Haddington Place, Edinburgh, EH7 4AG or by email on email@example.com. Please note that a fee of twenty-four pounds (£24.00) may be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request to us at: Attention Manager, Tribe Yoga Leith Walk, 35-36 Haddington Place, Edinburgh, EH7 4AG or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. You can contact us at: Attention Manager, Tribe Yoga Leith Walk, 35-36 Haddington Place, Edinburgh, EH7 4AG or by email on email@example.com.
- You have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the information commissioner’s office.
How to contact us